Tuesday, October 18, 2011

EXCITING NEWS

Hello EVERYONE! SO this picture to your left is my outreach team. The two people, who don't have paper on them, are the outreach leaders and they are a young married couple! I don't know them too well, but they're fantastic leaders.
oh yess...how can I forget?!?!? I'M GOING TO SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!
It wasn't my first pick, but as the week progressed my heart changed, and I had a strong desire to only go to South Africa. I knew I made a huge mistake when I put Mozambique/South Africa as my first pick. I'm so thankful that I'm on the team who is only going to South Africa!I have so much peace about this team! I love it so much!

Random Statements from the guest speakers:

"You do the possible and leave the impossible to God." -Sean Murphy

"We didn't bring Religion, but brought the kingdom of God." unbelievable story behind this....a city in the Philippines was transform by the Gospel...the whole city dedicated itself to God.

"You will always think you cannot do whatever God calls you to do unless you take a risk. You just need to take that first step and grace will fall in place." -Sean Murphy

"We base what we do to describe who we are, but we should look at ourselves in Jesus Christ to see who we are." -John Bills