Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Outreach locations

So today we find out all the possible locations for our outreach.
1. Myanmar
2. Japan
3. Cambodia
4. India/sri Lanka
5. Columbia/chile
6. Us virgin Island
7. Mozambique/south Africa
8. Rwanda
9. Cambodia/vietnam
10. South Africa

I felt like God told me to pick these three countries
1. Mozambique/South Africa (Mozambique is the poorest country in the world)! hahah this would be my first choice!
2. South Africa
3. Columbia/Chile

I find out where my outreach is on Monday....
I know I told everyone I wanted to go to Rwanda and I still do, but God directed me in a different way.

This week is Corporate Week and this means all the dts have lecture and worship together. The reason for this is because Loren Cunningham and his wife are here teaching the lecture. Its amazing! My favorite thing Loren said in the lecture was, "Your cross is when you give up your rights for the sake of Gods love." The areas I felt called to give up my rights were reputation, money, and marriage!
Also for this week the United Pursuit Band is here to lead worship and this band is fantastic. When they sang the song, "Break every chain," I literally felt like all my chains broke off. I felt so much Joy, Peace, and freedom as I worship the Living God. I was dancing and jumping and shouting, and the best part about it, I didn't care what anybody thought of me! It was awesome!
Fun Fact: Loren Cunningham, founder of YWAM, has been to every country in the World! AMAZING!