Friday, October 7, 2011

I have so much to say right now, but I don't even know how to put what I'm feeling at this moment into words. SO much had happen in the last couple days, it's so overwhelming. It's only been a week and I have grown in my faith, my relationship with Jesus, and my character. My entire perceptive of the Gospel has change and I feel so free. It's really embarrassing to admit this, but I have been so religious about everything, but I'm proud to say I'm set free and will not live like that anymore. I'm so excited to say... the Kingdom of God will come, and I'm able to be apart of that story!

Yesterday I found out Maggie, a leader of compassion, is my small group leader. We have small group on Thursday every week. A small group is when a couple girls come together and discuss about what the guess speaking spoke about and ask any questions that you had. Its a time we go over the Bible and to just have fellowship. I'm thrilled to get the small group going and to build close relationship with seven other girls and my leader.

So every year Ywam has an opportunity to volunteer at the event, the IRON MAN! And I'm soooo doing that! My shift is at 6:00pm-12:00... so I'm going to be at the finish line cheering on the athletes and passing out water to them. And I get a free t-shirt!!!! haha I heard most people cry watching them finish and I will def. be one of those people!

Today we got to choose what workshop we wanted to be apart of and I choose Basic Health. I'll be in a 8 week class to be train to recognize and preform health care in the third world countries. Speaking of countries, in four days we find out what all the options are for outreach. We have 15 mins to pray about it, and then we have to pick the top two places we feel like God is calling us to go. At this moment, I have no idea where I want to go! I realized that it doesn't matter where I go because God cares about all nations. I'll keep all of you updated!

Love Kimberly